- Typically, going from Alpha - v.1.0 can be completed in a few months
- While the size of the project is a key factor, much more relevant is client flexibility
Our experience shows that a balance somewhere in between results in:
✔ Quick results
✔ Moderate cost
✔ Reliable stabiltiy
- v.2.0 typically should only be addressed after 3 - 5 months of use, as it is a high possibility that there will be significant changes
- As we all know, end users don't like major changes, however...
- if they are informed of all plans in advance, it helps alleviate the pains of 'process change'